jimmyeatworld; the middle
to fiel with <3, `pat
And I Will Walk On. Cause I Know YOU'll be there.
` fielmente
31 thirtyone
rgspb
batchof2006
foreverfaithful

Thursday, July 05, 2007
Dear Fiel,
This is a milestone. It is the VERY FIRST TIME I am posting. And I HATE my computer, its idiocy is APPALLING. IT REFUSES TO LET ME SEE OUR BLOG. It just directs me to GOOGLE. WHY?!?!?! and yeah don't bother replying on the tagboard because I won't be able to see it anyway :( my life is a miserable pile of twirly shit.

Actually I've always wanted to post something but never really got around to doing it. Till, well, I'm tired (very) and in need of comfort. Everyone's exhausted and burning out and I keep seeing people looking as if they haven't slept for years and I can't describe just how much I miss sleepwalking into the Room with Ge in the mornings, grunting a greeting to people in the room (in ways reminiscent of Neanderthals) before collapsing onto the cushions and snoring away till the bell rang. I miss having somewhere to go to where I wouldn't feel out of place whenever I'm alone. And singing songs randomly. And the Room which had EVERYTHING. The Room was seriously like the Room of Requirement in Harry Potter.

Yeap. So since we miss one another, we oughta lunch together one day. In the Canteen! Like on a Wednesday, during Assembly block. Is this not a brilliant idea? EVERYONE IN FAVOUR SAY AYE!!!!!! AYE!!!!!!!! YAY I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!!

and yeah I'm gonna go get some sleep now. GO SLEEP TOO EVERYONE if not you will end up with pimples and panda eyes (choy choy!) LOVE!

ZHIYING (SEE I PUT MY NAME. Eh put names! I can't tell who's blogging sometimes.)


And when you're there
Together
we'll sing again





can you fiel the <3 tonight?


arjy. cheryl. (bad)ge. gen. grace. shannie. jan(the nice). janny. jia ying. joey. joopok. lil lynn. mich[princess!]. mint[aka ol' lamey]. nard. nic. nico. ning. patch. rach. raddy. renu. runty. sam. seet.//`shuaige. shooting. sophie. viff elmo! wenny. yi wen. zhiingx.