jimmyeatworld; the middle
to fiel with <3, `pat
And I Will Walk On. Cause I Know YOU'll be there.
` fielmente
31 thirtyone
rgspb
batchof2006
foreverfaithful

Tuesday, June 12, 2007


I hate my computer. It cannot get into Blogspot and I cannot see the Blog.
(Even after the Emergency call to Wen Yi)


I was just reminiscing. The stupid silly fun exhilirating things we do
All the songs (CD!), dances, and all the tears and joys...


I was scanning through all these photographs which are so bribable
Here is a preview of the shots from Formal Farewell 2006: enjoy


We could not afford it in Gold, but at least we have something going!


Now I wonder... (omg) CLUEDO



Staring hard? No chance folks- keep watching the space!






And when you're there
Together
we'll sing again





can you fiel the <3 tonight?


arjy. cheryl. (bad)ge. gen. grace. shannie. jan(the nice). janny. jia ying. joey. joopok. lil lynn. mich[princess!]. mint[aka ol' lamey]. nard. nic. nico. ning. patch. rach. raddy. renu. runty. sam. seet.//`shuaige. shooting. sophie. viff elmo! wenny. yi wen. zhiingx.