jimmyeatworld; the middle
to fiel with <3, `pat
And I Will Walk On. Cause I Know YOU'll be there.
` fielmente
31 thirtyone
rgspb
batchof2006
foreverfaithful

Tuesday, November 29, 2005
The long road unfolds ahead of us
Winding through a future of uncertainty
It's so hard to walk on sometimes
When no one's there to see your tears fall in the rain
and the shadows grow surrounding you in Silence
And there's nothing that lets you carry on

But I will walk on
'Cos I know you'll be there to hold me through the rain
I will walk on
And when you're there together we'll sing again
And I will walk on
And we'll find the light that darkness cannot contain

And we're on the road together
Sharing laughter, sharing tears
Duty guides us but love will bind us
And no matter where the road may lead us
We'll find our dreams and a whole new world out there!

The long road unfolds ahead of us
But now I'm not afraid to walk towards uncertainty
'Cos you are there by my side
Teaching me to hear the music in the rain
And the stars that shine behind the darkest night
Lend their light to help us carry onBut I will walk on

'Cos I know you'll be there to hold me through the rain
I will walk on
And when you're there together we'll sing again
And I will walk on
And we'll find the light that darkness cannot contain

And we're on the road together
Sharing laughter, sharing tears
Duty guides us, but love will bind us
And no matter where the road may lead us
We'll find our dreams and a whole new world out there!

On this journey that never ends...

- Fiel, thank you.
2006, here we come
this year it'll be Our song :)

(and i nearly bold everything haha)


And when you're there
Together
we'll sing again





can you fiel the <3 tonight?


arjy. cheryl. (bad)ge. gen. grace. shannie. jan(the nice). janny. jia ying. joey. joopok. lil lynn. mich[princess!]. mint[aka ol' lamey]. nard. nic. nico. ning. patch. rach. raddy. renu. runty. sam. seet.//`shuaige. shooting. sophie. viff elmo! wenny. yi wen. zhiingx.