jimmyeatworld; the middle
to fiel with <3, `pat
And I Will Walk On. Cause I Know YOU'll be there.
` fielmente
31 thirtyone
rgspb
batchof2006
foreverfaithful

Saturday, May 07, 2005
Now we've decided that we ARE going to go out in June, let's decide what to do! So we can plan plan early and everybardehh can turn up!

I'm currently feeling terribly guilty over this stupid appraisal nonsense so let's go out .. somewhere. Haha. We could have a meal in the FIELd. lol. That would be hilarious, having a picnic in the middle of the field. LAMEMIN it is such a you idea =)

Or we could go Escape and scream.

Or we could go watch Star Wars as a batch.

Or.

Or.

Or other things that I can't think of yet >.< Lol. So let's decide quick okay? And do something crazy, fun, and utterly Fiel.

<3 aj.


And when you're there
Together
we'll sing again





can you fiel the <3 tonight?


arjy. cheryl. (bad)ge. gen. grace. shannie. jan(the nice). janny. jia ying. joey. joopok. lil lynn. mich[princess!]. mint[aka ol' lamey]. nard. nic. nico. ning. patch. rach. raddy. renu. runty. sam. seet.//`shuaige. shooting. sophie. viff elmo! wenny. yi wen. zhiingx.