jimmyeatworld; the middle
to fiel with <3, `pat
And I Will Walk On. Cause I Know YOU'll be there.
` fielmente
31 thirtyone
rgspb
batchof2006
foreverfaithful

Sunday, April 03, 2005
I LOVE FIEL

Come fly with me, let's fly let's fly away
If you can use some exotic booze
There's a bar in far bombay
Come fly with me, let's fly let's fly away

Come fly with me, let's float down to peru
In lama land, there's a one man band
And he'll toot his flute for you
Come fly with me, let's take off in the blue

Once I get you up there,
Where the air is rarefied
We'll just glide
Starry eyed
Once I get you up there
I'll be holding you so near
You may hear the angels cheer - just because we're together

Weatherwise it's such a lovely day
Just say the words, and we'll beat the birds
Down to acapulco bay
It's perfect, for a flying honeymoon - they say
Come fly with me, let's fly let's fly away
LET'S FLY AWAYY-

I love the song <3,
but I love all of you moree.

happy birthday JOEY(:

- viff(:


And when you're there
Together
we'll sing again





can you fiel the <3 tonight?


arjy. cheryl. (bad)ge. gen. grace. shannie. jan(the nice). janny. jia ying. joey. joopok. lil lynn. mich[princess!]. mint[aka ol' lamey]. nard. nic. nico. ning. patch. rach. raddy. renu. runty. sam. seet.//`shuaige. shooting. sophie. viff elmo! wenny. yi wen. zhiingx.