Hmm I just got Joey's email and all and I was thinking a bit.
These SLs are going to be
our Sec Twos. Our juniors.
We have to be to them what Fwah was to us - and more. And that kind of blows my mind. Because a lot of what we are as a batch today is a direct result of what they did for us.
I often used to wonder why we didn't seem to go through the experiences that Fianza did. I mean, like we went through Confirmations unscathed, and I don't think that we were ever, as a batch, nucleated. I think it has a lot to do with Fwah.
I know that in Sec Three year we are a bit "out". It's the Sec Four - Sec Two relationship that is the closest. And we're somewhere in between. Neither here. Nor there.
So I'm going to make sure that I jolly well look up this Alison Pua, and mentor her.
P.S. People, I know that there is a tagboard, but the purpose of a blog is to make sure you BLOG =)
User : fielgoesonline
Password : keepthefaith
And when you're there
Together we'll sing again