jimmyeatworld; the middle
to fiel with <3, `pat
And I Will Walk On. Cause I Know YOU'll be there.
` fielmente
31 thirtyone
rgspb
batchof2006
foreverfaithful

Tuesday, March 15, 2005
yay I'm glad you guys like my blogskin =)

Ehh and by the way the photos came from my Fiel album, which is here. It's linked off my blog, so whenever I update the album the link there will be the most updated.

Yes and if any of you guys have batch shots that I don't, can you send it to me so I can put it up, yes? It doesn't have to have everybody in it lol. As long as it has ... erm, four? five? It doesn't really matter lah.

So take the photographs and still frames in your mind
Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time


Ehh reminds me of Fwahh.

<3 aj.


And when you're there
Together
we'll sing again





can you fiel the <3 tonight?


arjy. cheryl. (bad)ge. gen. grace. shannie. jan(the nice). janny. jia ying. joey. joopok. lil lynn. mich[princess!]. mint[aka ol' lamey]. nard. nic. nico. ning. patch. rach. raddy. renu. runty. sam. seet.//`shuaige. shooting. sophie. viff elmo! wenny. yi wen. zhiingx.