jimmyeatworld; the middle
to fiel with <3, `pat
And I Will Walk On. Cause I Know YOU'll be there.
` fielmente
31 thirtyone
rgspb
batchof2006
foreverfaithful

Sunday, March 20, 2005
Camp was fun. I LOVE LOLA. She's a tough egg, babeh.

Mr Chu was hitting on Ms Tay the whole time, and she had this pained look on her face when he talked to her. HELLO. She is so much better looking. PLUS - she's an ex-prefect. PLEASE tell me we get better guys.

I have finally defined Jing's job scope. It's to put up with A Choo. She agrees.

I swear, he keeps going up to her and saying, "This Camp - fun right? So deep. I bet you never had so much fun in your whole life"And poor Jing has to agree wholeheartedly and pacify him.

>.< You people eh. All get me in trouble I tell you. *looks pointedly at Rach, Wenny and Viff* Ms Tay is going to fail me at Chem next Term =)

She kept looking around and those three LOONATICS were rolling around in their chairs and I had a straight face. So I kena. Sigh. I had NOTHING to do with it.

Especially that time when we kept going "Ms Tay would LURRVE you" at progressively higher decibels. She was refusing to turn around and kept asking Aisha to tell her what those crazy Sec Threes were doing.

When she finally turned around, we showed her Wenny's diamond atom [it was endless I tell you, it covered a whole page. I think she was uber bored] and Miss Tay looked horrified.

WHAT DIAMOND ATOM??

And the Tabasco and Chilli sauce saga. I don't think Rach, Viff or I ate properly okay =p Rachel was the farnie-est. She was laughing so hard after Viff put Chilli on my plate that she didn't realize I dumped Tabasco on hers and everyone was laughing at her.

Oh yes, and I think we behaved in a most civilized and congratulatory manner when we extended our congratulations to our august new HOD, Mr Anselm Chu, upon his appointment in the form of a toast.

*looks furtively at Fianza's table* Ladies and gentlemen, would you join me in raising your glasses to..

AH CHOO!


And when you're there
Together
we'll sing again





can you fiel the <3 tonight?


arjy. cheryl. (bad)ge. gen. grace. shannie. jan(the nice). janny. jia ying. joey. joopok. lil lynn. mich[princess!]. mint[aka ol' lamey]. nard. nic. nico. ning. patch. rach. raddy. renu. runty. sam. seet.//`shuaige. shooting. sophie. viff elmo! wenny. yi wen. zhiingx.