Hey dearies(:
finally managed to get the pass(: haha, and I realised I have quite a few pictures which I got from various blogs/shutterfly pictures x) so I put them all into one folder; I'll like pass it to AJ to upload! :D looking at the pictures, I really can't help but FIEL this heartwarming feeling- like seeing all of you smilingg! and being happy at all the various events we've had had last year, this year, TOGETHER.
Sigh, march holidays is like going to be gone soon! So everybody must try to uh take the rest of the holidays easy(: and RELAXX :D
I think the leadership camp taught me alot. haha at least for me, I knew there were many things I could improve on for Amazing Race- (sidenote:
thankyouto falcons sec3s- michelle, runting, grace, renu, rachel, and later wenny and seet. :D I <3 all of you! of course all the other fielers too(: ) and it made me think alot about next year. We're going to be sec4s. *shiver ,but that's still quite a long way more to go(:
For now, I would just like to say- I think our batch is really very strong(: and I'm glad we're not drifting apart; actually, WE NEVER WILL(: Thank you for the memories at camp and AHEM especially at DINNER! I missed all the others who didn't comee, like Shuting Geneve Janelle, etc etc! <3!
I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH.
>
-viff(:
And when you're there
Together we'll sing again